Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What do you do with your tongue to whistle?

I'm getting really mad cause i cant whisle, someone give me advice on how to curl ur tongue or whatever thanks!What do you do with your tongue to whistle?
In order to learn to whistle I would make my mouth into a little circle and blow out. I moved my mouth around slightly and any time i made a noise remotely like a whistle (usually much quieter) i tried to do that more/better. It took me a couple months but I eventually learned how, although Im still not the best whistler.





My toungue doesnt really factor into it, but my lips and the skin above my top lip on either side is tense. Imagine a line from your nostrils to the edge of your lips, that and some of the inside of my cheeks are tense for me.





i think trial and error is the only way. I never could undertsand when people explained it to meWhat do you do with your tongue to whistle?
awh you can't whistle? well you don't really use your tongue by the way. lol. just make your mouth into an O shaped and I guess just throw air out lol. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment