Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Call me a poet as I've written another? -- Thoughts?

***THOUGH IT DOESN'T RHYME TOO MUCH, IT HAS A RHYTHM LIKE A POEM***





[Title] Call Me





Call me by name and in time, I'll come running


Call me in song and my heart writes the words


Call me in stillness and time will be halted


Call me in kindness as evilness fades


Call me by whistling sweetly, a tune


Call me and see where my face should appear





Call me in spring time, my sunlit eyes wink


Call me for summer, my hands will applaud


Call me for autumn, I fall like an oak leaf


Call me for winter, your love is so warm


Call me away and I'd go with you always


Call me back home and I'll leave you no more





Call me through daylight, I shine like a tall flame


Call me from darkness, I'll find you again


Call me in tongues I have not ever known


Call me in speech with an accent that swoons


Call me with smiles, full of laughter and grace


Call me like I've been too far from your heart





Call me if trouble should come out of nowhere


Call me if stalkers should chase you around


Call me if people have criticized you


Call me if jokers are making you sad


Call me if you are becoming one of them


Call me if tears have come out of their lies





Call me though you are three hours away


Call me regardless of distance and fear


Call me when God tells you ';He is the one.';


Call me when God says that ';You will find love.';


Call me for hours and hours on end


Call me from twilight till dusk and the end





Call me, you can if you write me a song


Call me, you must if we know that we're strong


Call me, you surely can tell by my face


Call me, you knowingly blush, turned away


Call me, you cushion my head when it falls


Call me, and I'll be unconscious once more





Call me and listen to delightful drumming


Call me and feel that distinguishing beat


Call me and see how the waltz moves the dancer


Call me and touch every tear on my face


Call me and see, my ice cream cone is melting


Call me and know love is hotter than fire





Call me should loved ones go suddenly onward


Call me when friends would leave you all alone


Call me if blissfulness sows its own seed


Call me when lilacs would blossom and flower


Call me to wash the mud off of your feet


Call me to kiss the blood off of your lips





Call me on Gondolas, strolling through Venice


Call me from high steel towers in New York


Call me beneath canvased ceilings in Rome


Call me for a rendevous in Paris


Call me, we'll wait for nobody to come here


Call me, we'll share the love under the stars





Call me at night in a candle lit ball room


Call me by day in a flowery meadow


Call me at night from the great stage of heaven


Call me by day in the seats of cliffed mountains


Call me at night by the light of the moon


Call me by day at the stroke of high noon





Call me, my sweet heart, I follow your footsteps


Call me, my darling, I race down the hall


Call me, my princess, what ever you've wanted


Call me, my dear and for you, I will fly


Call me, but not when I'm happily calling


Call me, but not when in my dreams, I'm falling





Call me and I will be calling you tooCall me a poet as I've written another? -- Thoughts?
I feel that 'call me' was used far too much. While reading it, I got bored with always reading 'Call me';..........It would have a greater emphasis with less usage.





e.g.: Call me by name, and in time, I'll come running


While my heart inscribes your words in song


And time is halted by the stillness of your words.


Call me in kindness and evil will fade away


And sing to me your whistling melody


And see where I am cast by such sonic power.





Call me, in the spring.....................etc......etc.Call me a poet as I've written another? -- Thoughts?
i really don't like some poems but that was wonderful!!!
That's a wonderful poem! You're a great writer...poet(:





I wish you like for the mere future(:


I think you'll be even more successful.
My thoughts on this is it's beautiful, You must have spent awhile on writing this one. It is put together very well. I loved it 10/10 and a million star for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment