Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can you teach someone how to whistle with two fingers in the mouth, (Real Loud)?

I can whistle, but, not real loud. I would love to hear how it's done, but, I need more info than stick 2 fingers in your mouth and blow. Where do the fingers go, which shape should I try to make of my mouth, what to do with the tongue, how hard do you blow. Who ever can describe it to the point that a high pitched whistle comes out of my mouth gets the 10 points and my sincere gratitude!Can you teach someone how to whistle with two fingers in the mouth, (Real Loud)?
if you learn. Please teach me! lol





- Leslie %26lt;3Can you teach someone how to whistle with two fingers in the mouth, (Real Loud)?
I always wanted to be able to do this too.
nope I cant do it either
I had someone try to teach me in person before but I could never do it.
your fingers go right under your tongue but close to the tip of your tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment