Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can someone teach me how to whistle??

can someone please teach me how to whistle? (not wolf whistling, but just normal one with your tongue...)


I think that you have to blow out through an O shape or something...but I'm not sure.


I've been trying...and trying...but not a single sound comes out!! *cry* WHYYYY??? Whyyy mee?? I'm the only one in my groupie that can't whistle!!!! is it just me?? i can learn right? please post how?? in steps if you can?? ^-^


Thankyou!Can someone teach me how to whistle??
dont waste time!! ask your friends, how am i supposed to demonstrate online???Can someone teach me how to whistle??
keep doing what you've been doing. try try try! it took me a whole summer to do it, and I was only 6! Im sure you can do it! Good luck!
well i think this is the one your talking bout...


roll your tongue like a taco or somthing like that with the tip of your tongue touch the back of your theet put your lips like your going to blow out candles wiht tongue on back of theet then slowly blow out but rememver to keep your tongue touching your theet


i hope this help anyways good luck
i can't do one either, tear =*(
let a really hot guy walk pass you and you find that you can whistle perfectly.lol


below is a site that gives instructions how to whistle but my idea is way better

No comments:

Post a Comment