Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to whistle loudly with your fingers?

I am trying to learn to whistle with my fingers but i have a few questions that will make it easier for me.


1. Do you use your thumb and pointer finger, or thumb and middle finger?


2. Do you flip back your tongue half way, or just a little bit?


3. Do you blow the air hard or softly?


4. Where should i aim the air when i blow, abovae my fingers or below?


Thanks.How to whistle loudly with your fingers?
im not that great either, but i've got a few tips from one of my friends:


1. use your thumb and pointer finger (or at least, i do)


2. flip your tongue half way back, then while blowing, if no sound is coming out, change the position of both your fingers and your tongue in your mouth (worked well for me)


3. blow hard


4. idk, i just blow, then move fingers/tongue until i get a sound - but if i had to choose somewhere, i'd say above your fingers


hope i helped :)How to whistle loudly with your fingers?
I use my middle finger and thumb and form an O. roll ur tounge up and put it in your mouth and blow. Don't forget to wash your hands, it's flu season :)
You should wet your fingers by stick them up the butts first :) .... I am glad that I could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment