Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Should I stay friends with her? Read DESC.?

READ THIS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OK... I have a best friend. Lets call her... Mia. Mia and have been on and off BF's for almost a year and a half I think. And here are some problems I have with her:


-We would make plans them instead of me in them she would take a diff friend. After we talked it through and how fun it was going to be.


-When she gets mad at me she can never handle things herself. She has her ';real'; friends with as she would say and then act all tough.


- Her and I both talk about how we don't like the ';mexicans'; standing around like lows and home depot and by the gas stations because they are like whistling and junk. She has the nerve to say that '; i am a hypocrite because I said I HATE MEXICANS and I thought spanish was stupid'; she said that after I told her I was learning spanish. I've never said I hated mexicans no one in the right mind we be so dumb to say that about any race. Yeah.


-Her mom is like rough with her and like kinda does drugs and just got put into a mental home after mia found her o n their staircase playing with some lint... not kidding.


-Always questions our friendship like that maybe we shouldn't be friends. I heard if your real bff's no need to question it.


-People called her a racist at my school. like HEKKKKKAAAAA people like one of my other friends and ya. I don't really like racists.


-She talks about me like puts it out there and tells me that she talks about me behind my back. Ok then?


-If we were both sneaking around doing something bad she would blaim it on me. MULTIPLE times that has happened. then i would call her and ask her why she did that and the cat would catch her tongue. she'd be speechless.


-If i get mad at her -which i do for good reasons- she would ignore it and say this'; well... shouldn't i be mad at you too? you do things to make me mad.'; and im over here like ?????????????????? we ain't talking bout that we talking bout this!!!!!!!!!!so if i get mad at her she gotta be mad at me. that just dont make no sense!


-She has stolen from me, like my binder that I put my art in. and some pics of my family, and collected bookmarks. she would steal it. yeah. and more.


-i cant trust her with any secret what so ever she would just blabber it all out.


-i always give her stuff and am their for her when her mom acts up and shes sad and she starts cryin over some boy she barely know. then she say she got big plans fr us then something always pops up.


-she talks about her frinds behind their backs to me and then she would tell em that i was talking too. when i know dang well to keep my mouth shut!


-she doesnt make good descisions. i mean she dont smoke drink drugs she just yeah. not good descisions.


she would be the hippoctie cuz she says she hater perfume she wears that shnyt. she say she dont like mac n cheese that has powder she eats it anyway at school. she say she aint racist thats not what im hearin. she said she hates when people dont say by on the phone. she did that to me 20 mins ago she mad at me right now? and she started it by saying im a hippacrit. which is no the truth


-she makes up excuses to get off the phone with me saying sumtin lyk ';my mom is yellin at me im grounded for not takin out the trash.'; when i know she told me she say that to her other frinds.


-we make plans to go shoppin she wants to go wit her other frind then shye asks me when i tell her im going shoppin if she can come.


-we gonna do the talent show together, she wanna go do it wit some other chikk!


-MORE!!!!!!!!!!


-im not trying to make her look bad but she does do these things.





the new school year is starting and i want to know i should still be best friends with her. i dont really want to be just friends now that i think about it. she always comes running back to me when something. is wrong. i dont like one of her frineds and i start hangin wit em she be gettin HEKKKKA mad at me...





tell me what i shou;ld do please. i need yalls opinion thank you!!Should I stay friends with her? Read DESC.?
i would just stop hanging out with her..when school starts just stop talking to her, stop phone calls and ect..just move on she sounds like she has allot of problems..not saying your perfect but, friends are supposed to make you feel good not bad..sometimes you get stuck in a rutt and forget that but, its true ..Should I stay friends with her? Read DESC.?
no way. maybe you could be ';aqquaintances.'; but if she is going to treat you like that, DUMP HER
i Stopped Reading At You Hate Mexicans Standing At Lowes And Home Depot; Not All Mexicans Whistle Just The Pervert Ones And That's Really RACIST What You And Your Friend Says About TheM; REALLY A lot Of Trashy White GuysWhistlee And Are Pervs And Jack Off To Girls WalkingIn Frontt Of Them. So Don't Hate On Mexicans Ohkay And There At Lowes AndHome Depot Because They Fix There Shyt And Aren't Lazy And Hire Other People To Do There Yard Work/Work; You Are a HATER %26amp; a Racist Ha Wow And You Have Friends? Thats Suprising
You shouldn't hav to be worried to tell ur best friends secrets or hav to deal with her talking crap behind ur back. I hav a friend that sounds like ur best friend and we only hang out lyk strangers..we definitely aren't friends. So...no you shouldn't stay friends with her. U can talk to her but be VERY careful of what u say and do around her. And stop being dependent on her for plans and make plans with other friends (lyk she seems to be doing to you)
thats mest up im mexican and omfg this is damm long but here it goes





sounds to me like you answer your own question u dont want to b with friends but when she comes back for something ur to nice not to say no then she treats u like crab..well my best answer is that you should just ignore ur friend dont listen to anything she has to say she WILL ill change ill promis but u can ask do people change some do but some dont and she sounds like the person that dont change just use you and though u away like u never did anything for them go ur own way get away from her hope i helped
no she not a good friend she not if she keep on doing that stuff she not wroth it leave her dont talk to her or anything you desever a better friend not somone who gonna keep on talking about you .. if she talks about you then she not your friend and move on and find a better friend
Stop being an enabler. You are enabling her to run to you with her problem, treat you the way that she treats you, and everything else that is going on. She is not your friend because if she was she would seriously act like one. I understand that she has problems and she need someone to be there for her but it can't be you because she is hurting you. Set her free. That way you will have that drama up out of your life. Let her go but keep it real with her.
she's not your real friend! And i know its hard, im going through something similar!! I know you just want to hold on to her, but your gunna have to let go! Find a new best friend...I wouldnt be able to stand her! But trust me! you will be WAY happier if you and her are just ''friends'' and not ''bffs'' But try talking to her first!
I say don't burn your bridges. Just be nice to her and be there for her if she needs someone to talk to. I wouldn't be bending over backwards for her, though, because she doesn't sound like she's treating you right. Start doing other things and hanging out with other people. You'll find real friends who make you feel good instead of bad.
People will define you by the people that you associate with. She hurts you more than she helps you. Try to find new friends.





FYI: Not all hispanics are mexicans.
no!she is not worth it. i got thru 5 of them and immediatly knew that this wasn't going to work.you 2 don't get along and probably won't-ever. don't hold on to something that isn't going to work. she doesn't respect you, or treat you like a real friend. you need to have a long talk and if she reacts wrongly, end it. don't hang on to something thats not going to change!
she dosent seem to be worth it. she treats you mean. however if you stillw ant to be her friend you can just dont be best friends, you can still hang out with her and stuff though. or maybe you can talk to her.





sorry if that was no help
She sounds like bad news. Take this upcoming school year to make new friends. You don't have to drop her right away. As you're making new friends and you know for sure you're not just acquaintances with them, you can slowly stop being her friend.





Can you or someone else help me with my problem?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I'd find a new best friend. Real best friends have your back no matter what, they're there for you through thick and thin, and wouldn't dare talk a bad word about you let alone behind your back.
No shes not worth ur time if she treats u this way. I think u shuld tell her all these things that she does and then say that u dont want to be friends no more. U obviously have other friends go hang with them some more. And its ur happiness that matters so do wut u feel is the right thing. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment