Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Do you know how to whistle?

I asked this before but I wanted to know if you whistle with your lips or your tongue. Me - lips. But I know someone who curls their tongue and sticks it out and can only whistle that particular way.Do you know how to whistle?
no i dont! i realy want to learn how .. every time i try to whistle it sounds so bad! ... OMG how come some1 can whistle with their tongue it's so strange! i have never heard of it b4!!Do you know how to whistle?
my lips are too thin, so i sadly cant :(
Sure I do and lips for me
yes
No, I sound like a sick tea kettle. I can't keep track of my keys either and my sister was going to buy me one of those alarms that sound when you whistle, so I could find them -- that SOOO didn't work -- she thought it was funny.
I can whistle, not with my lips though, freaky!
yes, I can whistle
Wow...neva hurd of dat. I whistle wiv my lips.
In that case, keep your own teeth. Since I have false teeth, I can`t whistle.
sometimes, lmao
Yep. I whistle with my lips. I don't whistle while I work, that bugs the boss.
heck yeah...
I whistle with my lips and I think that I can whistle quite nicely.
I just checked to see if I can still do it~~yay! I can. lips. lol
Lips and I usually have better things I can do when I curl my tongue
Yes, Just put your lips together and blow..(or suck) whichever works for you! I can do it both ways... :)





Oh, lol.. and it helps if I lick my lips first..
Yes and I whistle with my lips!
I cant.
The normal way but not the tongue sticking out.
No

No comments:

Post a Comment