Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to whistle with your mouth?

OK so i really want to know how to whistle %26gt;:[ like really badly and i don't know how my parents told me to like me to make my mouth to a circle kinda and then blow but when i attempt it, it wont like make the sound only like the sound of wind kinda...but like i practiced but then stop because i did not know if there is something you do with your tongue like put in a taco form or what ever but like please can someone explain how to whistle?How to whistle with your mouth?
';Just put your lips together and blow!'; (famous really old movie quote)


Wet your lips, (lick them) and practice holding your lips pooched out, (like your going to give a kiss on the cheek). Hold them more or less together, (making the opening between them larger or smaller) and curling your tongue, or holding it up or closer/farther from your front teeth.


Blow, softer or harder, try different ways.


Our teeth and mouths are all shaped differently and you have to learn how to work yours and how to direct the force of your blowing breath and the angle at which you blow.


Play around with it until you make a whistling noise. It's a little different for everyone, but once you make the noise, no matter how faint or short, keep trying, you've almost got it!


Good Luck! Let me know when you get it right!


(My cousin can whistle like a little nightengale, and it took me forever to learn how. I was soo envious! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment