Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Can you teach someone how to whistle with two fingers in the mouth, (Real Loud)?

I can whistle, but, not real loud. I would love to hear how it's done, but, I need more info than stick 2 fingers in your mouth and blow. Where do the fingers go, which shape should I try to make of my mouth, what to do with the tongue, how hard do you blow. Who ever can describe it to the point that a high pitched whistle comes out of my mouth gets the 10 points and my sincere gratitude!Can you teach someone how to whistle with two fingers in the mouth, (Real Loud)?
hi,


i hav mastered the whistle


get ur 2 fingers 2gether.


poke out ur tounge a little bit.


gently fold tongue into backwards C.


put fingers on top of tounge and just touch the fingers together.


dont just blow. blow like your whistleing.


thxCan you teach someone how to whistle with two fingers in the mouth, (Real Loud)?
i dont know


i wanna learn too
nope
  • What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympics in a city
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment