Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another love poem..well..for lovers of all ages...what do you think?

During October whilst the clouds whistled through


My heart ran like black stallions across golden plains


Their hooves floating amidst flowers made rich of hue


Pink petals strumming their magnificent twirling manes


Our hands conjoin icy blue diamond rings winking


From where the Sun’s passionate gaze pierces its soul


Our voices with so much passion now forever singing


Running through these fields where dragon flies lull


How can love like ours be so mysterious yet daunting?


That makes us masters of our romantic destinies


Our past ghosts fleeting within memories so haunting


Must rest amongst grave yards forgiving twinkling seas





My knees are heavy whilst my breath remains calm


Gazing into your light deep-set brown eyes weeping


Such loving persuasion eagerly awaits within my palm


My mind twirling like nervous coins silently leaping


Forward into a magical ocean of courageous aspiration


This old superstition, “Luck, bestowed only upon fools”


Your face glowing like yellow candle-light burning elation


“Yes!” I jump for joy ignoring as gravity pushes and pulls


My physicality symbolizes mortality amongst immortals


Whilst this bitter entity brings me slowly down to earth


Distant sound of bees humming our tune silently chortles


My heart elaborating upon happiness from ashes rebirth








My beating heart spinning, one floating world of its own


While we roll around in the fields kissing and laughing


Where bountiful flowers carrying pollen of love are known


Holding your hand running, “My love, where art thou going?”


My fingers lightly press against your lips, “Let love show you”


Your amber hair flowing like mermaids against the obscure sky


Wherein we come upon a lake, therein lies a boat just for you


I take your hand, “Gentle now,” white full moon drifting nigh


My arms rowing, paddles rippling across stilled quiet waters


Your smile gleaming rich of wondrous desire and loving care


Shimmering bars swim across waves moonlight’s daughters


My breath is held, “I know nothing of a kiss, yet shall we share?”


The paddles fall against the boat’s wooden carcass with a thud





Angels speak, “true passion for love never expiates”


Crickets chirping within the wound of the howling wind


Green frogs croaking and sitting upon soft dinner plates


My hands like pick axes mining what they hope to find


Golden breasts, so tender and lonesome, needing attention


Curiosity for thirsting to know their secretive desires


A magician for love, yet again, disappearing contention


Our tongues clash and dance around romantic fires


The boat is rocking and tipping and mocking our joy


You grab my arms, clenching tight, suddenly, splash!


We both fall into the cool water, scattering orange coy


We laugh and giggle and climb reluctantly into the boat


The horizon painted the river pinkish-red, “What a view”








Thanks for your comments. I really love my girlfriend. Ella es mi inspiracion! =] Spanish for: She is my inspiration. I am also going to be posting poems in spanish! Look forward to that. Que buena duerma!Another love poem..well..for lovers of all ages...what do you think?
A very enjoyable read. You had me with ';black stallions across golden plains'; (strength) and ';Pink petals'; (sensitivity). Enough visuals to last a life time. Similarities were quite refreshing - especially liked the green frogs on ';soft dinner plates';. Bravo ♥


http://images.google.com/url?source=imgr…Another love poem..well..for lovers of all ages...what do you think?
Wow thats really, really good
You've 'got it bad' young man!


It is a beautiful poem and should impress your young lady, but remember that love is blind.


I wish you, both, every success.

No comments:

Post a Comment