Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Any tips with whistling with your fingers?

I read a lot of places to blow from the top of the tongue or blow out your lungs but I just can't do it.





Any tips?


How long did it take you to do it?Any tips with whistling with your fingers?
http://wiki.ehow.com/Whistle-With-Your-F鈥?/a>





A friend of mine taught me a long time ago.


Comes in pretty handy at sporting events.Any tips with whistling with your fingers?
i wanted to ask tha same thing
practice and clean fingers


i can do it with 1 or 2 fingers/thumbs


but it defies me to explain how
Rule#1 make sure you wash your fingers before and after practise
my bff can do it and im dying to no how to do it!!!!
supposedly use Ur two middle fingers and push your tongue up. Your whistling with your tongue not ur lips. but don't take it from me i never got it ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment