Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to whistle not the type whereby you purse your lips?

I would like to learn to whistle with my mouth, but no the type where you purse your lips- but where you use your tongue and shape the mouth cavity...





Can you help me?How to whistle not the type whereby you purse your lips?
Well, the way i do is stretch my upper lip over my top teeth, shape my toungue like a shallow dish so that the area just behind the tip of it is touching my top lip. I aim the air at the opening of my mouth and form a hole by tensing my lower lip over my bottom teeth





It's very hard to explain! The way i learned how to do it was by observing someone else doing it.How to whistle not the type whereby you purse your lips?
Nope but I wish I could!
  • What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympics in a city
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment