Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Annoying neighbor. How do I get rid of her?

Hi. I'm in quite an ordeal and was wondering if you all could help me out. I like to think I keep to myself most of the time. I live in a small place with neighbors to each side of me. My next door neighbor is quite an annoyance as she feels that she needs to tell me everything. I've been updated monthly on her pregnancy and each time I simply close the door on her while she is mid-sentence. You think she'd get a clue. Well anyways she finally finally had the kid, and it ended up being a boy. I must say I was actually happy that she did something right, or at least so I thought. She brought the kid over to show me and let me hold. I thought it was time to make this kid a man and put some hair on it's chest, so I gave it some hot sauce. I put less then half a drop on it's tongue and it didn't seem to like it, so I did what normal people would do. I places him in the trash. She seemed to go absolutly nuts and started screaming in my house. I don't like noise in my place so I threw her out. Thats when she started throwing stuff at my house. My mom woke up and noticed all this and I got into one little fight and my mom got scared and said ';you're moving with your auntie and uncle in belair.'; I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought man forget it yo home to Belair. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight andI I yelled to the cabbie ';yo holmes smells ya later.'; Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throan as the prince of belair.Annoying neighbor. How do I get rid of her?
stupid as$.


you have nothing to do right now. go do somethingAnnoying neighbor. How do I get rid of her?
You DUMBASS!!!!! ROFLOL........Well, at least you are helping me stay awake. Its one in the morning and MY neighbor from hell is shooting off his fireworks that are ILLEGAL in this state....
thanks that took up about 2 minutes of my time...only 54 minutes left
YOU'RE A RETARD!
Thanks for the nice pre-4th of July laugh. Good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment